Thread: Milestone screen scratch resistant "Gorilla Glass"

Milestone screen scratch resistant "Gorilla Glass"

Hi all,

I have a Motorola mobile phone. I found that there are many scratches in my mobile. So i want to buy a good and resistant proof scratch guard for my mobile Please suggest some best one. Thanks in advance.

Re: Milestone screen scratch resistant "Gorilla Glass"

You need to use Motorola mobile phone scratch protection film. it is highly wear-resistant protective film scratch the surface hardness to handle 4H;The protective film after UV treatment to prevent ultraviolet light damage on the LCD screen; To reduce the reflection of 90% light transmission rate of 99%, clear and realistic picture, not easy to produce bubbles when the foil. All the best.

I am using "Gorilla Glass"
    1. It can prevent scratches and wear LCD screen;
    2. Surface static and difficult to gather dust is contaminated;
    3. the use of advanced coating technology, direct touch is not easy to leave fingerprints;
    4. There are special anti-reflective, glare function, eliminating 98% of the external environment, reflected light, strong glare.

I am using Scud (SCUD) optical scratch protection mode (for Motorola V8 66mm * 48mm, 36.5mm * 74mm) overall impression.Which is the two membranes, an internal display, an external screen, mobile screen size and fit was perfect. Took two days, I feel more wear, hardness or thickness. And membrane fine paste, paste the screen carefully before can not have dust, and then catch the credit card or identity card to squeeze the bubbles and the like can be affixed to perfect. All the best.

I also uses Scud mobile phone screen protective film. Its Applicable model is Motorola E6. The features:
    1:4 H logo
    2: UV
    3: Prevention of reflection
    4: Prevention of pollution
    5: 99% Visibility

Groilla scratch resistant screen touch screen phone is the most important screen of, XT701, like the screen used with Milestone from the famous glass manufacturer Corning's Gorilla glass, this is the first time the company's products used in handheld devices. The touch screen of this material mixed with alloy composition, it can do thinner, lighter, and a sense of touch is excellent.XT701 touch screen at the same time both comfortable and relaxed silk can experience the thrill of fast butter knife. Excellent screen touch created a great user experience. Check and reply.