Thread: Motorola Dext Yahoo mail setup

Motorola Dext Yahoo mail setup

Hello.I have a Motorola Dext mobile phone on Orange and is having problems connecting to my yahoo email account. I do not know but when I try to connect to the account it is not able to get connected. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Motorola Dext Yahoo mail setup

It may be that the parameters needs to been assigned may have been reset or is been wrong and this is the reason that you are not able to get the things to work out well. You need to assign the following parameters that may then help you out to get access to the yahoo mail account.

• Set IMAP server to : imap.mail.yahoo.com, port 143
    • Set SMTP server to : smtp.mobile.mail.cpm, port 587

Hope this may work

It could be that you are putting the wrong information that may be required to insert. It may be that the authorization is not able to get through so you need to check out on Yahoo's official site and then try to test the account by accessing to the user name and password. Check out that you are not entering the numbers in place of alphabets or something else. Making sure that he caps lock key is off provided you have not made password in that way.

As if you may not be known that yahoo charges $25! for POP3! and IMAP4!. It may be that the subscription to the validity time period might have been expired or you may not have been paid for the same. So do check out for the thing and make sure you fulfill the criteria that is been required. This may then let you to get to a better conclusion.

There may be a possibility that the account might have been hacked. It could be possible as you are not able to get access to your account. Check out by making the aspects well clear by filling up the parameters that may be required for acquiring the password. You may then get a mail to the alternate email id. This may make then help to work and function well. Do check out.