Thread: Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq

Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq

Hello friends, the Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq recently. I was able to use that feature till yesterday. The search widget that is available from the applications panel was thrown in the trash can by me. I thought that it would work fine, if I remove it the next day. But, the reality is that I am not able to work with the same. So, I am not able to search anything in my Motorola Cliq. Kindly help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq

You just have to regain the search widget to solve the the issue that Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq. There is a simple method to go about it. You will have to press for sometime at the place where you want the widget to be. There, an option will appear. You will have scroll through them and click on widget. Then, select search. Now, the Google search widget will appear with the voice.

Hello there, if you have installed any new application or program, then that might have caused the issue. I suppose that there is a need to update the latest firmware 1.3.18. If you done it, then pull the battery from your cliq phone and then, reinstall the same. After that, restart the phone. This must help you to fix the issue that Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that the problem of Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq has been started because I had installed a new firmware. As mentioned in the above post, I tried to pull the battery out and reinstall it. But, the problem is that I cannot do the reinstallation. This is because you need to first uninstall it. This cannot be done with a built-in application. So, now what can be done? Kindly provide some help.

According to me, you will have to enable a factory reset in your case. This will also solve the Google Voice Search stopped working in Cliq problem that you are facing. The phone will be in a condition as it was when new, that is as no changes will be made in it. This must probably solve the particular problem that you are facing.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's