Thread: Problems with the keyboard illumination on DEXT

Problems with the keyboard illumination on DEXT

Hello I have bought a Motorola Dext mobile phone and am facing a big problem. The problem is that when its dark the illumination is not able to get turned on. I have no idea why is this happening? It get turned on when I hit the Alt key. I don't want to send the messages in numbers. Does anybody face the same problem. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Problems with the keyboard illumination on DEXT

The problem that you are facing is most probably due to some malfunctioning on phone. It would be that the firmware or the application on phone may have got corrupt and it needs to be sorted out well by scanning or reinstalling the application. Check out for the same or take it to Orange. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted.

There can be a possibility that the device is not been able to work out well as it may be that it needs a good or updated firmware. Look out for the updated firmware for the device. This may then help you out to get the things work well. It is essential that the firmware been you updated may then help the mobile phone to respond smoothly and without any problem.

Take the device to the manufacturer as it may be that you are not able to work or process for the same. In order to get the issue to be sorted you can take the phone to the manufacturer and it will help in sorting the issue. You may then help in working out well for the same. So do look out for the thing it will then make the things to work in your way.

Try to restore the factory settings of he phone. This may also help you out to get the things work out well. First switch off your phone and then remove the battery. Now again insert the battery and then start the phone. Perform the restore settings by accessing to the phone code. Now restart the phone and then check out. You may be able to get the issue to be solved.