Thread: Cliq: Myspace Connection Error

Cliq: Myspace Connection Error

I am facing a weird problem with the Motorola Cliq that I am using from very long. There is a Cliq: Myspace Connection Error. The issue is that I am not able to connect with Myspace and send or receive messages. All the other like Yahoo, Gmail, etc work fine. The problem is with Myspace only. I am actually able to see an exclamation mark with a triangle in yellow or orange color near the icon of Myspace. Kindly help me to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Cliq: Myspace Connection Error

I guess that there is some issue with the password of Myspace because of which you are experiencing a Connection Error in your cliq phone. Follow the steps given below:
    1. Click on Accounts.
    2. Then, your BLUR account.
    3. There, you will have to change or reset the password.
    4. Now, simply restart the phone.

Just let me know if the issue is resolved or not after that.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello again, I have tried out the above mention solution just now and it has proved unsuccessful to me. I also decided to start a new account for Myspace. But, there have been more problems because of that. I have lost all the contacts that I was having in my previous account. I need someone who can help me to get rid of this problem immediately.

Hello there, it seems that there is some conflict between Myspace and your Cliq phone. This is the main reason why the Myspace Connection Error is being experienced. It will be better if you take your phone to the service center, as they will be able to check out what is actually causing the particular problems. Thus, they will also be able to provide the perfect solutions to fix the issue

I had a similar Myspace Connection Error when I was using this same Cliq phone with my Facebook account. As mentioned in the above post, taking the phone to the service center is the solution that I tried out and to my surprise, they fixed the problem out. So, in such cases, why force your head, if there are people to help you out for the same. Wish you all the best.