Thread: DEVOUR: Contacts Error

DEVOUR: Contacts Error

I am getting some error continuously that is as follows and comes when I click on a contact through the contact icon, but not via dialer. the error message is as follows -

"Sorry! The application Contacts (process com.motorola.blur.contacts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Then the only option is to Force exit from the application. None of my contact images displayed up. However everything is going well. This only opened yesterday. I have had my phone for only three days. Do you have any fix for this issue?

Hello,

Have you done anything on your device to sort out the problem then you need to come on the basic solutions that can help you.This is little bit task, If you switch your mobile phone into off mode and pull out the battery from the phone, do you getting the same error again consistently? You need to try it once and report back in! Usually a good battery pull resolves application errors like this.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for your quick and kind reply. I followed your suggestion to sort out the problem with my phone. I ermoved the battery and inserted it again but there is not any effect of that error and my contacts pictures are still not displaying and still having the same error. Do you have another recommendation, I need your help ....

I was also suffering with the same and I discussed this problem with one of the mobile operator and he suggested me to do something advance configuration.

It was very annoying message for me all the time. I was one of those that got the unofficial leaked update, and this particular issue went away. According to me, it has something to do with the motoblur servers, and the update activity solved the problem. I would sit tight and hope a software update comes soon...

Hey,

If you will search to take this problem then you get a lot of users having the same problem but the causes and solutions are different and I am going to show you that is happened as same but I have another solution.

I kept getting that couldn't do anything on the device. I performed a factory resetting From the following way : Menu>settings>sdcard and storage>factory data reset. you will require your blur and google login info to log back into the phone. I used master reset just 4 days before and the error resolved . But I am not sure about what is the reason for this very error.