Thread: CLIQ: Contacts History - Settings/Privacy

CLIQ: Contacts History - Settings/Privacy

Hello everyone, I want to know if there are any advanced settings with respect to CLIQ: Contacts History - Settings/Privacy. This is because I am able to see the messages that I had deleted a long time ago. I am using Motorola CLIQ phone from quite a long time and have noted this just now. I can see the messages mainly from Facebook. I am waiting for suitable replies and comments on this topic.

Re: CLIQ: Contacts History - Settings/Privacy

Hello there, I am not able to understand the problem that you are facing. It will be better if you can clear off the problems a little more in detail. In Facebook, there are 2 types of messages that you can post. The one is a all post and the other one is the message that goes to the inbox. I am not able to understand what are you talking about. So, please clear out the same.

Hello again, thank you for having a look at my query. I am talking about the messages that come into the inbox and not about the wall-to-wall post. I have deleted the messages that have come till now, but I can still see the ones that had been received 5 months ago. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Hence, I am looking for the advanced setting for CLIQ: Contacts History - Settings/Privacy.

There is a great problem if the inbox messages remain in the phone itself. This is because if the phone is taken by any unwanted person or even a thief, it is possible that your privacy is exposed. Many of the are facing this same issue and there is so solution found for the same till now, according to me. I guess we will have to keep waiting until the authorities do something about it.

I think this issue is been solved. The place where you can see the contacts, there is an option of history provided at the bottom. You will have to clear off that particular place, so that the old messages get cleared from your phone. This is the only advanced setting for the CLIQ: Contacts History - Settings/Privacy. Just let me know if your problem is solved or not.