Thread: E63: No gateway reply

E63: No gateway reply

I am totally getting frustrated because my Nokia mobile issue. I am having Nokia E71 mobile phone. This nokia mobile comprises WLAN features. But problem is that when I try to access the internet using WLAN, I immediately get error message saying that 'No gateway reply'. I am not able to getting the exact cause behind this WLAN error. If anyone posses solution to resolve this WLAN error, then please don't hesitate to let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: E63: No gateway reply

I think you have not properly configured the wifi setting. Becasue of that you are getting the error whenever you access internet through wifi. So I suggest to configure the wifi setting of your Nokia E63. And Then see if you are getting same error message or not. You can also try the resetting of internet setting of your mobile phone.

I had a very bad experience with wifi connectivity of my Nokia E63 mobile. I just bought it last months, and when I tried it with LinkSys wireless router, I got error that "no gateway reply". I found a remedy, and that is to unplug my power source of my router and re-plug it again. It was successful only under a certain time. But today, I can't browse anymore. Still, "no gateway reply".. I don't have nay idea about what to do. Can anyone help me with this.?

Please try following steps to avoid 'No gateway reply' error:
    • First you need to open the 'connection' which is from the 'Setting'.
    • Then select 'Access Points' from there.
    • Then next step is to choose advanced setting Advance Settings.
    • Then select 'IPv4 Settings' and then manually provide the IP address.

Thanks friends for all your suggestion. I followed the steps given is the above reply. As per these steps I manually changes the IP setting. And after this I again tried to access the internet through WLAN, and this time it was successfully. Now I am able to take advantage of wireless internet through wifi without any issue.

i wanted to access my cell phone Nokia E63 from my Desktop if i m in Mumbai and My cell phone is in Delhi, i have come across one of the software on Brothersoft.com but i dont know how to use it, it says that you can access your cell phone (Nokia e63) from your desktop even if you are out of town... Please Please help me