Thread: Nokia n95 - volume control

Nokia n95 - volume control

Hi friends,
    I am using Nokia N95 mobile phone from the last three months. Recently my phone accidentally dropped down to the ground which was concrete, and after that my phone was facing a lot of problem. Recently i faced the problem with my phone's volume control button which doesn't seems to be working anymore, because of it the music volume is always to 100%. Please help me to provide a way by which i can manage the volume of my phone.

Re: Nokia n95 - volume control

I think you need to check out with the servicing of your phone by the good technician, or else you can also visit the Nokia Service Center nearby you. They will definitely help you out with your problem that you are facing on your phone and also if you want then you can call to the customer of Nokia service center and ask them for the solution. If it is a technical problem then they will call you or they will give you the solution on the phone itself.

If you want then you can have a headset which has volume control on it. Through this kind of headset you can get controls on the volume of your phone when you play music on it. As you have said that you are not able to have control on the volume of you phone, because thr controls are not working so you can also repair it by a good technician.

It is the problem of the hardware and not the software, so if you want then you can have the repair for it or else you can check some of the headphones which has the controls on the volume of te music player. So check out with the help of the internet, go on the google search and try to search some headphones which has volume controls and also proper supported to your phone.

I think you need to check out with the official website of Nokia and from there you can get the latest headphones for your phone with suitable supported jack. You can also visit to the nearest nokia center and there you can ask them to provide the headphone for your phone with volume contol. This can be done in respect to your requirement which you have said in your post.