Thread: Solution for the Crossfire 58XX tessellation.

Solution for the Crossfire 58XX tessellation.

A lot of people with 5850 or 5870 (which is more rare than the 5870 is more you know carefully designed), who cannot use DX11 tessellation when crossfire enabled and working conditions they had crashes or freezes, and they give up because the problem is not driver related but! From my experience it was because many people have terrible, as per my experience, it was because many people have terrible video bios.
    Therefore, I would like to know Solution for the Crossfire 58XX tessellation.

Re: Solution for the Crossfire 58XX tessellation.

I personally work with both 5850's at 875/1260 and everything goes smoothly, but you can not say that to mention that XFX 5870 XXX, the best temperatures and so can you tell about the wind speeds from all of 5850 and the 5870th Nevertheless, there is an exception with double and triple fan system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am working on this problem for about two and a half weeks and I have tested everything. I just like to know how you can get perception that I am the only person who is not having any problem. According to me this is a solution and not the awful solution because it is doing good in my system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Well according to me it is not a MB problem, as far as computing architecture is considered it the only thing which is affected, by one or more pieces and not the combination. Hence as per my knowledge it is definitely a MSI’s BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) and the Asus BIOS, which is destroyed by cross fired tessellation graphic system.

In that case, I think I am lucky because it worked with my motherboard. May be this is because it is having limited compatibility with two or three cards and not for all models. I think BIOS was complaint without the compatible motherboard. Actually, I feel confident that I have fixed some, which MSI cannot.