Thread: Sony Ericsson Aino Image test

Sony Ericsson Aino Image test

Hello,
    The Sony Ericsson mobile phone is touch screen and keyboard come with. In addition, Bluetooth, the usual features such as HSDPA, GPS and onboard. Sony Ericsson also provides an 8 GB memory card, a charger and a license for 30 days to navigate. The 8 megapixel camera has an LED light and equipped with auto focus. My question is are the images or pictures convincing? Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson Aino Image test

Hello,
    I myself have with the Aino already made a few photos and I was disappointed. I had in any case higher on expectations. The camera is extremely slow, if one takes photos indoors, and the picture is very blurry. The colors are okay, however. But in a night 8-MP camera, the photos look better already. I think Sony ericsson can make this even more better.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post, unfortunately this was also the reason why I've bought Aino not for me. But otherwise the Aino a top mobile phone and for me one of the most stylish at all. My brother has this mobile and let me tell you that if you exclude this one draw back remaining all the features are great in the phone, rather I would not like to say that is the draw back of the phone, it just that people expect more from sony ericsson.

Hello,
    I also have the Aino. I bought it myself because I just like good. Dam wanted to try out but still all times and must say that the pictures really are not good. Although many say is a good 8.2 Megapixel camera must be test times myself so that images have made it! In free but makes the Aino Top images. Although I have only 6MP because the 16:9.

Hello,
    I have this phone and I am quite happy with the phone! But my friends find it sucks! Say it once. But I think this is not really a bad phone to purchase, if you buy it you are getting a lot of features in that. Who will make the mobile good pictures with the Sony Ericsson should be better Satio and Aino. I also like the Satio, it also has many features and it is a good competitor in the market now.