Thread: n900 virtual keyboard not working

n900 virtual keyboard not working

Hi All,

I have to discuss one of my problem which related to the Nokia N900 issue. I have bought this Nokia mobile before three months. The QWERTY keyboard of this mobile is working finely. But I am not able use the virtual keyboard of this Nokia N900 mobile. I have also tried to disable and enable it, but still not success. If anyone posses the solution over this issue, then please done' hesitate to let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: n900 virtual keyboard not working

I think there might be some problem in the keyboard sensor of your mobile phone. You also need to to keep is mind that this virtual keyboard will work only if the physical keyboard is closed. I think you are trying to use the virtual keyboard along with physical keyboard. Because you are not able to access the virtual keyboard.

I am also getting same problem with my Nokia N900. I have tried to disable the physical keyboard and enable the virtual keyboard. But unfortunately this trick didn't help me. My friend told me that the touchscreen sensor of my mobile is having some problem. But I don't think that, because I am able to use th other touchscreen features of my mobile excluding virtual keyboard. Please help me over issue.

According to me the touchscreen sensor of your mobile is not working properly. And because of this problem you are getting troubled while using the virtual keyboard. To resolve this touchscreen sensor issue, visit the service center of Nokia N900 mobile. I think this is the safest way resolve the touchscreen issue. And hopefully this will works for you.

It sounds that the application which handle the virtual keyboard is not properly working. If you are getting problem with virtual keyboard, then why don't you use the physical keyboard of your Nokia N900. The advantage of using physical keyboard is that, you can type speedily as compare to the virtual keyboard. I hope this will solve your confusion about the virtual keyboard.