Thread: Skype lite for sony ericsson satio

Skype lite for sony ericsson satio

Hello,
    I have a question for Skype Lite. This is still not find officially Satio developed Skype Lite. The version for the N95 and can start installing. Can Skype phone calls via VoIP actually with? I once said to have read that O2 the now more does not lock. However, there will probably also have a lock in Skype itself experience has since someone with? So, can I run the Skype Lite on my Satio mobile.

Re: Skype lite for sony ericsson satio

Hello,
    I have my Sony Ericson Satio, it included with Web and Walk, so I thought, yes so that I could run Skype too. However, in the small print is that Instant Messaging is excluded. And so to my first question: Is it possible to run Skype on T-mobile still use able or any ports to allow something like this is prevented? And then yet to install, It should not be a problem, I hope, the Satio running on Skype? The Satio so runs the Nokia Symbian operating system and according to my knowledge that the installation should be possible. I guess I am correct here.

Hello,
    The Skype Lite, which I w810i use mine to would, Skype calls more than the current mobile number and redirect incoming (which balances requires Skype - as far as I know). A friend has the correct version of Skype on their phone (just under Windows operating system) . Tell a data plan because he can Skype telephony option to use the internal, which is then free, of course. IP telephony dominated skype to my knowledge not at all, right? So with the right providers and SIP etc.?

Hello,
    I have with me a few days since my Satio Fring running on. My problem is that the Internet, whether via wireless or o2internet Fring always breaks off and is thus restarting. Have you stable on your Satio run it? Is it Fring or on the Internet of Satio? Or is there any alternative for Skype, that is any other application that has skype like capabilities and can run on this mobile.

Hello,
    Did not now time to Nimbuzz tested. Runs very well and brings a lot of chats! I can only recommend. I think even Nimbuzz is a very good a application for mobile phones. It is very nicely fitted on to your screen and also it looks good, that is the look and feel of the phone is good. So, you have an alternative in the form of Nimbuzz, you can try that.