Thread: Nokia N97 web browser doesn't show options

Nokia N97 web browser doesn't show options

Hi,
    I am having a problem with my Nokia N97 mobile phone. Recently i have bought it, yesterday I upgraded the firmware to the latest version. After upgrading it i noticed that there is some problem occurring with the web browser, when my phone is in the portrait mode, it shows me the double arrow in the lower of the right corner which is dead, when i try to tap on it nothing happens. To do it, I have to rotate the phone to the landscape mode, and then click on the double arrow to access the options. Please help me..

Re: Nokia N97 web browser doesn't show options

I think you need to check out with the web browser settings on your phone. as you have said that you are not able to open the option on your web browser with nokia n97, i think the browser is which you use should be properly inatalled on your phone and as you said that you are not able to tap on the option button. I think you need to use the stylus to open the option on your phone.

I am using Nokia 5800 phone with me and i have also seen this problem with me. I think this problem is with most of the applications which you install it on your phone. Whenever i try to tap on the buttons which are available at the corner side of the phone. It doesn't respond when i tap, but when when i tap in the middle of the screen all things works great. I think this problem is with the phone ans not with the software.

If you browser is not supporting on your phone and then you can re-install it on your phone and if it doesn't solve the problem then you may need to set the font to large size which will help the phone to make the option large on the phone which i think it will solve the problem. As mot of the people they have the same problem as you have specified.

If the problem persist then you can have some other browsers which are great and best as compared to the nokia's web browser. You can use OperaMini 10, UCweb, Skyfire etc . These are the browser which are really good and faster as compared to the nokia's browser and it will also prevent the problem which you are facing it currently on your phone. You can get them from the official website of the softwares.

As you have said that you have update the firmware to the latest and the updated version. I think you should not face this problem with your phone. If the problem doesn't go then you can degrade the version to the previous version of your phone, which is the only option left for your phone to solve this problem. Also you can try to use the web browser in landscape mode all the time. To do this switch off your phone and on it back and they try it.