Thread: ActiveSync on HTC Tilt 2 via USB has stopped working

ActiveSync on HTC Tilt 2 via USB has stopped working

I am having an issue which related to the ActiveSync on HTC Tilt 2 via USB has stopped working I have tried connecting the laptop of mine with the HTC Tilt 2 but when i am attempting the same the activesync stopped responding with the device. And i am unable to find any reason behind the same. So if any one is having the solution for same then let me know about it

Re: ActiveSync on HTC Tilt 2 via USB has stopped working

There is some thing that can work with the same so if you try the same might be you can resolve your issue. This is something related to the Notification of the queue which is having the replog.exe missing. So if recreates the ActiveSync notification and might resolve the issue with the same. Hope this will resolve your issue

Quote Originally Posted by monsitj View Post
    There is some thing that can work with the same so if you try the same might be you can resolve your issue. This is something related to the Notification of the queue which is having the replog.exe missing. So if recreates the ActiveSync notification and might resolve the issue with the same. Hope this will resolve your issue
    As per your suggestion i am ready for the recreating the ActiveSync which will clear the issue related to the same but problem is that how to do that i am unaware of this. So advice me about the same.

As per my problem persist with the ActiveSync i have use a tool which is having the ability to clear the issue related to the notification queue and let you use the same that you are looking for. I have use a utility which is known as the "SK Tools" that clears the cache and bad registry keys and values from the system. So run the same and work with this issue.

If you are having the problem and you can get resolve the issue with the help of the same that i am giving you. Hope this will work for you.
    • Click on Start
    • Click on Setting
    • Click on Connection
    • Click on USB to PC
    • Uncheck the "Ask me first"
    • Click on Exist
    • And now reset.

Quote Originally Posted by monsitj View Post
    As per my problem persist with the ActiveSync i have use a tool which is having the ability to clear the issue related to the notification queue and let you use the same that you are looking for. I have use a utility which is known as the "SK Tools" that clears the cache and bad registry keys and values from the system. So run the same and work with this issue.
    Hey thanks a lot i have tried the same and let me tell you that the problem got resolve with the SK tools that i was getting.