Thread: ovi store bugs

ovi store bugs

I have a Nokia N95 phone and i am using it from the last two weeks. Most of the time i have noticed that there is a problem with the OviStore application on my phone. Whenever i try to browse for the application or just check for the update, it shuts down with securewidgetui KERN-EXEC 3 error message after some time. Most of the times it is encountered after 30 or 40 minutes when i browse on it. I think it is a bug and i don't know how to solve this problem. Please help me...

Re: ovi store bugs

As i have seen that, the Symbian programming KERN-EXEC 3 error which is most common with most of the users. And also this error is not caught by the programmers. You need to follow some of the guidelines and ways by which you can avoid and fix it. It can be found on the officail website of Nokia and there you can get the method to avoif this error from the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think to fix this problem you need to update the ovistore version to the latest version which will automatically solve this bug problem which you are facing it currently and also if you want then you can check out on the official website of nokia and there you can see the requirement for your phone to remove this bug problem. Just visit nokia website.

If the problem persist then you need to check out the latest update for the software of your phone which has the fix for the bug which we get during the execution of a particular application on the phone. And also if you want then you can go on the website which provide the updates and also go on the nokia website which can help you to update the software of you phone. Also it can be done by the software update application on your phone.

To solve this problem you need to re-install it back on your phone and then check out the problem. If the problem is solved then you don't need to check out the update for the ovistore and if the problem is not solved then, you can acess ovistore on your phone with the use of the web browser, from there you can check out the latest application for your phone without any errors.