Thread: Contacts View Setting For HTC Hero

Contacts View Setting For HTC Hero

Hello, I want to know the details from which I will able to get the solution from which I can change the Contacts view as the First Name First. If you are having any solution from which I will able to get the solution for my problem. Provide me details about it. I am having HTC Hero and want help for that.

Re: Contacts View Setting For HTC Hero

Hey, I am also searching for the same solution. I have tried to search the solution for it. I have check all of the setting for the Contact view, But I am not able to get that. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I am searching for he solution for that and not getting any help related to that. So, if you are having any details for that then please provide that to me.

Go to the Outlook and then open the contacts from there. You will get the "File as :" field with the drop down and then you need to change the option of the last to the First to First Last. This setting will be reflected on the phone. So, that you will simply able to get the solution for your problem while viewing the contacts. So, just check out that and get the solution for your problem.

If you are getting the problem while using the Windows Live then you can simply make use of the PEOPLE icon. Then you can simply tap on the All people. Then you need to tap on the contact name. Then you need to scroll down and after that you need to tap on the EDIT CONTACT. Now you again need to tap on the More. Here you need to select the option of the First Name Is First and get the contacts view as you want.

Hey, Thank you very much. I am having many more contacts and then also it is working for me. I have done that and now your setting is working for me and contacts are now displayed as the First Name First. It is working for me. But, the only thing is that, I have to perform the setting to each and every contact. But, as it is working I have done that.