Thread: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint) Stuck in headset mode

HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint) Stuck in headset mode

I am having an issue with the HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint) which got stuck in the Headset mode and i am unable to recover it to other mode. As i have connected the headphone to the same and it is activated to the headset mode and after i finished my work when i have removed my headphone the status does not come back to the normal setting and still showing the headphone mode. So help me to resolve the issue related to the HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint) Stuck in headset mode. Thanks in advance.

Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint) Stuck in headset mode

The very first thing that i will advice you contact the dealer of your phone manufacturer of the same i.e. HTC. If your phone is under the warranty period they will fix the issue as they might be aware of the issue and having the known solution for same. Or they might replace the phone with the new one. So do the same.

Have you tried the Hard Resetting of the Phone? It might be possible that due to the some corrupt installation the Phone is not working properly and having the issue like you are getting. So it is advisable to go through the Hard reset which might fix the issue that you are getting and unable to resolve the same. Thanks

It seems to have the problem with the Virus which might be affecting the Os of your device. Hard reset is the better option but it is better if you install a anti virus to the same and run it to detect the virus. If found any the clear the same from the system. So check out for virus and work with the same issue that you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    The very first thing that i will advice you contact the dealer of your phone manufacturer of the same i.e. HTC. If your phone is under the warranty period they will fix the issue as they might be aware of the issue and having the known solution for same. Or they might replace the phone with the new one. So do the same.
    I think this was the nice idea i have followed and got the solution of the same. The HTC have checked my device and after long they replaced the same. So i think others having the same problem can also go with the same.