Thread: Gmail calendar sync for Aino?

Gmail calendar sync for Aino?

Hello Guys,

I have recently taken 'Sony Ericsson Aino' mobile phone. I have issue with this Sony Ericsson mobile. The thing is that I am not able to synchronize the Gmail calendar with my mobile. I have gone through various solution, but nothing was helpful over this. I am not getting why I am getting problem while making synchronizing Gmail calendar with Sony Ericsson Aino. If you have any solution over this issue, then please don't hesitate to let me know that. I will appreciate your help.

Re: Gmail calendar sync for Aino?

I suggest you to use the tool known as 'MyPhoneExplorer' in the way to synchronize the Gmail calendar with your Sony Ericsson Aino. I am also using this application for mobile synchronization. This is the proprietary desktop application that enable the management of all Sony Ericsson mobile phones. Please try this application and let me know your experience.

I think you need to try to customize the internet setting of you mobile phone in the way to achieve the synchronization between your mobile and Gmail calendar. You will also need to configure the Gmail setting. I also suggest you to take help from the service center of your Sony Ericsson Aino mobile. Hopefully this will solve issue.

You are not able to synchronize the Gmail calendar with your mobile because there might be some problem in your Sony Ericsson mobile. This problem cause issue to Gmail calender synchronization with your mobile. If you wan to know the procedure to synchronize mobile with Gmail, then refer the official website of your mobile phone. I think the ultimate way to sort out this problem.

There are many factors that cause problems to Gmail calendar synchronization with your mobile. One of then is you have not properly setup the Gmail setting on you mobile phone. Other factor is that your mobile is not compatible to synchronization with the Gmail calendar. I think one these two things happened with your Sony Ericsson mobile.