Thread: HTC Pure Serial Number and Memory

HTC Pure Serial Number and Memory

Hi there, I need to know some important things about my device which is HTC Pure. I wanted to know about the serial number of my device but unable to find one as i am new for this device. Also i need to enhance the same with Memory so can i upgrade some memory to the same. So if any one can then clear my view regarding HTC Pure Serial Number and Memory. Thanks in advance.

Re: HTC Pure Serial Number and Memory

If you are looking for then let me tell you that it is very easy to find the serial number of your device which you are using. All you have to do is to open the back cover of your device and remove the battery from device. And there you can see a sticker which is having the serial key written on the same. But make sure that you should switch of the device and then remove the battery other wise bad can happen.

As per your query regarding the upgradation of memory is concern let me tell you that this is not possible to enhance the memory of your device as it is inbuilt and not made for the modification of the same. But you can increase the memory with the MicorSD card which is known as the external memory and does not deal with the internal memory. So use MicroSD card for the same.

Hey thanks for helping me out regarding this issue which i have asked about and the quick response given by you regarding the same issue is appreciable. I have gone through all the detail and like it most as it cleared my problem. But having one more query i.e. What does SD stands for on MicroSD card? Does it mean Storage Card?

No SD does not stands for the Storage Card. It acronym for Secure Digital which is the known format of the card. This SD card can be of 1 MB to the 4GB in size. Which can be implemented in device capable of running the same to upgrade the storage memory. Now days the SDHC card are also available which is having the storage capability of the 4GB to 32 GB.

Quote Originally Posted by monsitj View Post
    No SD does not stands for the Storage Card. It acronym for Secure Digital which is the known format of the card. This SD card can be of 1 MB to the 4GB in size. Which can be implemented in device capable of running the same to upgrade the storage memory. Now days the SDHC card are also available which is having the storage capability of the 4GB to 32 GB.
    Thanks Monsitji for your help regarding the SD issue i have asked. i have gone through all the description and it resolved my query. Will come with more query and post same here only