Thread: Battery problem with Sony Ericsson c901

Battery problem with Sony Ericsson c901

Hello,
    Today is my new C901 arrived and, unfortunately, I have a problem with the battery. the error message "battery can not be loaded. you must use a battery from Sony Ericsson,". I, of course, the included battery with its original. I was a little puzzled made that the battery is almost empty in the initial state was. Usually, SE is the battery but when summoned. Possibly the battery is too discharged only and is therefore not recognized as a genuine SE battery. I tried two chargers, unfortunately without success. Phone via data cable loads the true, is but a short time again. I want the phone because the battery are submitting only reluctantly. Any solution for this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Battery problem with Sony Ericsson c901

Hello,
    Where did you purchased it? There once asked what issue the battery to say? have your tried the device reset time? Or is it already not enough "juice" is available? You Have the opportunity, right to use a different battery? Some diff. SE have the same battery. What type of battery has the C901?

Hello,
    I do have a similar kind of a problem with the brand new mobile. Have as yet not in demand because I was hoping maybe the problem here is the known. "bst-33 is" on the battery, but I have no right to test, the same battery as the k800i Could be. To reset or for a software update which unfortunately is not enough electricity. It's all so empty it is assumed, hence my assumption with the series resistor.

Hello,
    None of these devices available to the "over-test-cross"? Can you measure the battery?
    Due to the error text I would to 2 possible reasons include:

- it really is not an original battery, which only "sweatshops" happen should at however, and not for OEM equipment, the packaging still sealed was
    - it's a bug

Another reason why the charging electronics the battery to accept might or C901 that I find no one spontaneously. Can you really nowhere another compatible mobile phone or a BST-33 raise another?

Hello,
    The packaging was not sealed, but the original battery provides suffice. Another mobile phone or other battery test for the moment I have unfortunately not, I'll ask tomorrow. I will once check battery meter and then traverse the Results Editing. I do not have k800i unfortunately not in my surrounding.

danielhenry31 Guest

Yes that may be the solution but as you are saying that the packaging was not sealed then I doubt that the battery may not be the original.Ne ways try to check the battery with the other phone.I think that you should consult with the one from who you have made the purchase ?
    Last edited by Maqbool; 23-06-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: External links not allowed, not even in signatures. Removed the same.