Thread: HTC PURE and iPod Library downloads

HTC PURE and iPod Library downloads

I have got an issue with my HTC Pure which is not enable to hold the song as much as it is holding in the iPhone. So i have planned to buy a new MicroSD card. But the issue is that most of the song in the Windows Media does not recognized so that i can transfer file from computer to Pure. So hep me with the HTC PURE and iPod Library downloads. Thank you.

Re: HTC PURE and iPod Library downloads

I think that you are using the iTunes for transferring the file to the iPhone or iPod which uses the digital protection on the same to prevent it from the duplication. So you have to remove the DRM from the song. There are many software for the same is available which will remove the DRM with the help of the tools available for the same.

Hey thanks for the quick response of your that you have given me regarding the issue i have asked about. So could you help me more. Please let me know about the DRM removal tools and also let me know how to delete sync song on so that i can stop getting the error message regarding the low memory on my device. Waiting for reply.

As per your deletion of file concern i can suggest you something which will help you for the same. Use the File Explorer and navigate to the file which you want to delete and then tap the and and a pop up menu will ask you for the deletion of the same. And for the removal of the DRM it is better to check out the post of this forum.
    DRM removal software

There is one more thing that i have used regarding the DRM removal and liked it most. So if possible you can also go with the "DRM Removal 3.9.9 which is a nice tool for the DRM removal. I have used the and like it most. It is having the simple interface which work great. So download the same from the below given link.
    DRM Removal 3.9.9

Quote Originally Posted by Salome View Post
    As per your deletion of file concern i can suggest you something which will help you for the same. Use the File Explorer and navigate to the file which you want to delete and then tap the and and a pop up menu will ask you for the deletion of the same. And for the removal of the DRM it is better to check out the post of this forum.
    DRM removal software
    Thanks a lot for helping me out with the issue related to the HTC PURE and iPod Library downloads and i have gone through all the detail provided by you and like it the most. It resoled my issue.