Thread: Sony Ericsson Yari internet settings

Sony Ericsson Yari internet settings

Hello,
    I can not configure and use the email on my phone Yari (Sony Ericsson). I put the software update via the Orange website I tried to send configuration messages on my mobile but every time "A problem occurred in the DMC system.". Same for manual configuration. I tried to do via Sony Ericsson but this does not work. So, any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Ericsson Yari internet settings

Hello,
    I do have a similar kind of a problem but it is with the MMS settings in the phone. I currently own a sony ericsson W580i. I can not send a MMS, or saying that my settings are not correct. Obviously been the site of Sony Ericsson, but it seems that the configuration is not yet available ... Does someone could help me please? Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    I have the same problem with my sony w580i. I received SMS MMS config for my such, but it says on the website of my operator, I have to see on my phone: "reçus.Installer email account settings?", Press [Yes ]. "Except that nothing appears. If you find a solution I'm interested too! thank you.

Hello,
    Who's your telephone operator? For my part, I am taken by SFR in nine but still no solution? I think if the operator which you are using is not good then you can shift to another operator and see if the settings work for that operator, in the meantime I am saving on mms and wap for my operator without have any problems.

Hello,
    Since SFR has taken over nine, at the beginning is always the same, its not work, then miracles, since earlier this year, I just send MMS, cool, that it happened, I know, I contacted anyone, SFR remotely configured without asking me. I think this is a awesome facility by the operator or rather the provider. Thanks a lot for it.