Thread: HTC Tilt 2 Stock ROM Download

HTC Tilt 2 Stock ROM Download

Hi there, I am having an issue which i need to solve urgently. Actually the problem is with the HTC Tilt 2 Stock ROM Download. I have purchased a phone i.e. HTC Tilt 2 which is not running the stock ROM and i am unable to use the same so can any one help me with the download of the stock ROM. So that i can achieve the same. Thank you

Re: HTC Tilt 2 Stock ROM Download

As per query i have search about the same that you are asking about and come to know that this is not yet available. As the HTC team is still working on the same so i expecting that this will be available soon to support the stock ROM. This is only available in some of the country and posting in other country soon. Thats it!!!!!

I think as per your problem it is better to talk about this issue with the manufacturer of the same i.e. HTC. They might be aware of this issue as having number of use so possibly they also having the fix for the same. So contact the HTC support and see whether you are getting the proper help or not. Hope this will help you.

Hi there, I think that the ROM which you are looking for is available on the HTC which is having the free download without paying a single money. I have also come to know about the same while searching about your query on the Google and got the same. So here is the link given to download the ROM of the HTC Tilt 2. This will resolve your issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Hi there, I think that the ROM which you are looking for is available on the HTC which is having the free download without paying a single money. I have also come to know about the same while searching about your query on the Google and got the same. So here is the link given to download the ROM of the HTC Tilt 2. This will resolve your issue.
    Thanks a lot for providing me the download of the ROM which i am looking for. I will download the same work with it. If there is ore query regarding the same then i will post here.