Thread: SymbianOS error = -11

SymbianOS error = -11

Hello friends,
    I got a Nokia N72 phone and i am facing a problem with my phone. Whenever i switch on my phone's bluetooth and try to run it i get an error message satating and showing a message SymbianOS error = -11. This kind of error message i have been getting from the last few days and i am not able to use my phone's bluetooth. Please help me to solve this problem.. Thanks in advance.

Re: SymbianOS error = -11

The error code which you are getting on your phone, it stands for,

An object already exists

It means that an object of the some name or type which is to be created, but there is an object of the name and type which already exists. It can be said that, your previously opened connection which is still open and in this situation you are again trying to open same connection. I think the better way is to disconnect the connection and then try to make a connection with your phone's bluetooth with the other phone to ensure your problem to be solved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you need to check out with the operating system of your phone, i guess it might have gone corrupted due to some reasons and because of it, you are getting this kind of error message. If possible, just go on the official website of nokia and there you can get the whole information on this error which you are getting it on your phone. So don't worry and ask with the nokia experts.

I thing you need to check out with the software update for your phone and then try to solve this problem. Nokia has developed a feature by which you can now update your phones software to solve the problem with the software of the nokia and also with the operating system. To check it you need to go on the official website of Nokia and there you can check out with the updates for your phones software to solve your problem.

As you have said that you are getting this error message when you try to use bluetooth application on your nokia N72. This is the problem of your phone operating system which is to be solved by the nokia people. You need to go to the nearest nokia service centre and there you can ask about your problem which you are getting. They should help you out and also if it is possible then you can update the operating system of your phone.

If the problem doesn't solve then i think you need to switch off your phone and then on it and go into the connection settings, there you need to go in the bluetooth settings and just switched it on and check it out, if the problem persist then you also do the restore factory setting on your phone and also you can format your phone with *#7370# code, whose default security code is 12345, and then try to use bluetooth.