Thread: HTC Hero (Sprint) Not Receiving Text Messages

HTC Hero (Sprint) Not Receiving Text Messages

Hello. I have HTC Hero (Sprint) mobile phone. The problem is that I am not able to get the messages. I have no idea what could have been the reason. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. I have been finding this problem for quite long. It would be very much essential to make the things work out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: HTC Hero (Sprint) Not Receiving Text Messages

The problem could be well being with the phone. It would be that the phone memory is been filled up. You need to work out for the issue that may help you out to make the things to work out well. It would be that you need to clean up the device with the memory that is been using the space. This may then help and process the same. Do look out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. Try to format the phone and then look out for the thing. This may then help you out to get the issue to sort out. So inorder to make the things process out well all you need to do is to flash the phone memory this will then help you out to make the things work out in your own way.

You can also make the issue to be sorted by resetting the phone factory settings. This will hen help in making the issue to work out well. Do check out by processing the ailment,. This will then help you out to get the issue to be sorted. It may then work out for you. I hope this solution works out for you. Look out.

It would be that the message center number of the service provider from he message settings may be changed or not assigned properly. Do che4ck out for the thing., It may then help you out to make the things to work out essentially well and proper. So do check out and then look out for the conclusion that you get. I hope this will help.