Thread: How can I free up disk space on my HTC Touch Pro2

How can I free up disk space on my HTC Touch Pro2

Hello ,

Do you know any way to remove some of the software that you are not using off of the touch pro2 so that you can free up some space. I have deleted some ring tones that I had stored and made sure that all of my music and pictures were on my storage card. And also, I have to delete my emails everyday (and do a soft re-set) so that I have enough free space to get my emails.

Thanks...

You need to provide some more information about your memory description that what you are using for your storage.

You need to be sure that your email attachments are being collected in which section of your storage device . You can find a setting through that you can control over the email attachment storage location.

The Emails are mostly text and don't consume much space, but the attachments contains photos, videos, audio files that consumes large blocks of space. Also check on MMS that consumes a lots of storage space because they include photos, videos, etc. SMS is not a big storage hog unless you have a lot of them stored.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Releasing disk space on my HTC Touch Pro2

If you wanted to free more spaces for storing another contents means the older contents , you wanted to delete and making new space for another files or emails.

It also depends on your selection of current memory means which type of storage device you are using currently, if you are using memory card then you can pull out your memory card and remove the current storage on that and use as a fresh memory..???
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Basically, you can use micro SD card for this one phone and whenever you need to make some extra space on your device then you can do it to delete the older files from your device.

It can be done through the connection with your computer system and use you memory card to delete this and go ahead for new storage..

I don't think , there is any special utility through which you can perform any special memory operation because if you are running with the card then you can easily connect with your system and format the memory for complete deletion and select the files that you wanted to remove or other than that.

If your phone is running with default settings then you need to check the settings first where actually it is being stored, Is it stored in the card or phone memory and then format your memory card for space availability..