Thread: Picture Messages not "Downloading"

Picture Messages not "Downloading"

I have my phone and I am getting some issue with that from last three weeks and unable to solve that . Among those problems, I have only received about 1 out of 10 picture/video messages. When one is sent, I got the notification, then it has a "Downloading" message at the top right corner. but it seems that it can never be download . When I try to manually choose the "Download" option, it pops up with the message that downloading unsuccessful.That's my problem and unable to solve it . Do you have any suggestions regarding this.....

Hello guys,

I also bought a phone and don't know what gonna happen with this. The same issue that you got above is also going on with me. I used to get it as a slideshow, now I found the download button and it always occurs that the download is unsuccessful!do you all have any answers ????
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Just consult with the same problem to the guy who sold you the phone or need to contact with the support personnel and tell him about every problem that you got there.

There are so many guys that are suffering from the same problem and solved thier problem after all possible solutions, you need to also do the same thing....!!!!!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Just follow the guides below and I hope it can help you to fix the issue of your mobile phone. Need to try out this...

1. Turn off your phone (either removing the battery or use your "end call" button for some while.
    2. During turning off the phone, hold the "home" and "back" (the arrow in the lower right corner)
    3. Press briefly the "end call" button" while still holding the "home" and "back" buttons.
    4. Just skip the "home" and "back" button, a white screen having some technical information should displayed, with a red message asking for pressing the "menu" button.
    5. Press the "menu button", the Hero will now boot with factory settings.

Are you sure, you are not having any issue with your network devices or something like that. Sometimes, it can be happened with the connection problem or network configurations.

Have you configured your connection means need to check your wifi status in the activated mode, don't switch off your wifi connection settings..

Thanks