Thread: E72 gps problem

E72 gps problem

Hi All,

Before few days I purchased Nokia E72 mobile. This nokia mobile comprise the GPS functionality. But the thing is that I am having some issue with this integrated GPS functionality. This features doesn't work properly. Whenever I try to use this GPS utility I get error message saying that 'No connection'. Does anyone know the exact cause behind this GPS issue? if yes then please let me aware about that. I would greatly appreciate your any help over this issue.

Re: E72 gps problem

According to me before using the GPS functionality, you first need to activate this. So I think you have not subscribed for the GPS services for your Nokia E72. I suggest you to contact the customer care of your mobile network service provider. They will guide you about the activation of the GPS services. I hope this solution will definitely help you.

I think you Nokia E72 comprises some problem. This problem doesn't allow you to use the GPS functionality over you Nokia mobile. I recommend you to contact the nearest service center of your Nokia mobile in the way to resolve the GPS issue. They will show you how to access the GPS services on your mobile. I think this is the safe way to resolve GPS problem.

Please try following solutions to avoid GPS issue:
    • Try to customize GPS setting.
    • Try resetting of your mobile setting.
    • Take help from your mobile service center.

There are many factors that can cause issue to GPS of your Nokia E72. One of then is , you have not subscribed the GPS services. You also need to configure the GPS setting according to your mobile service center provider. If this doesn't work then please you will need to replace your Nokia mobile, and I think this is the ultimate way to resolve this issue.