Thread: Nokia E71: Shutdown and restarts automatically

Nokia E71: Shutdown and restarts automatically

Hi friend,

I need your help to resolve my Nokia mobile issue. I am having the Nokia E71 from two months. But from few days it showing some problems. My mobile automatically get Shutdown and restarted. I am not able to find out the cause behind this Nokia E71 issue. If you have solution to resolve this automatic restarting issue of my E71 mobile, then please try to share it with. I would really appreciate your any help.

Re: Nokia E71: Shutdown and restarts automatically

It seems that your Nokia E71 might be infected by virus. And because of this you mobile automatically get restarted. In the way to recover from the problem for that you need to connect your mobile to computer. Then scan both memory card as well as phone memory of your mobile with antivirus. I suggest you to try this solution first.

According to me your mobile may have some serious problem. Unfortunately I don't know any procedure to resolve this restarting issue. So I suggest you to visit the nearest service center of you Nokia E71 phone. If you mobile is under warranty then try to replace this mobile. Please try one of these two solution to sort out your problem.

I think you have mistakenly enabled the features named as 'Scheduled Power on/off'. Because of that your mobile get switch off automatically. So you need to disable this features. For that you need to open the setting of you mobile from main menu. Then select the power management option from there. Here you will get option 'Scheduled Power on/off', try to disable it.

There are many factors which may cause this type of problem to you mobile. One of them is due to virus. In the way to avoid this virus infection, I suggest you to don't access any untrusted website on your mobile phone. You can also try to reset your phone setting to get the original setting. This might also help you to resolve the automatic restart problem of your E71.