Thread: e72 email setup doesn't work

e72 email setup doesn't work

Though I have got the setup for internet on my E72 phone, I still fail to setup my email. I am able to fill in all the required data to setup the email account by selecting the email provider, user id and password, but then again I am reverted to the same page again and again. So what is going wrong here. Please help.

Re: e72 email setup doesn't work

I guess you might be missing on some intermediate step to setup the email settings for your E-Series Nokia E-72. Read the user manual provided to you carefully and make sure you proceed as instructed in the manual. Do not miss any steps. Make sure you enter a valid email address and password as this might also cause the page to be reloaded.

This is not what happened with me while I tried to setup my yahoo mail account on my E72 mobile phone. Have you tried using different email providers as it might be an issue with a particular email provider which is why you are not able to successfully complete the email setup. Check if different email provider works or not. Reply if the error persist.

Have you checked if there is any issue with your SIM card network. Might be the internet is slow on your mobile phone. Verify the same with your SIM card provider. Use the SIM card on another phone to see if it is got anything to do with the SIM which also might be faulty. In case the SIM is faulty you can get it replaced from the SIM card company.

There must an issue with the settings of the mobile internet. Might be you need to have a check down of your mobile internet connection or probably get the settings re-installed. Have you checked accessing the internet through Wi-Fi and then setting the email account on your phone. Check if this works for you.