Thread: E71 booting problem

E71 booting problem

What can be the solution for the booting problem in Nokia E71? I have got a Nokia E71 myself and for some unknown reasons the phone seems to be having some booting problem. If I switch of my phone and then boot it back again it just does seems to boot on the first attempt and it takes atleast 3- 4 attempts before it is booted. Also some times while unlocking the phone gets switched and again booting it back is a problem. I usually use mobile to even access my mails so this is serious issue for me.

Re: E71 booting problem

This is a very similar issue with my Nokia E75 as well. I have a Slider to my mobile phone which gives me a full QWERTY keyboard. But this is causing some serious problems because every time I slide open the keypad the mobile hangs and then I have to restart it again. Is this a common issue with Nokia E-Series Symbian smartphones?

I am using a Nokia E-72 and there is no such incident ever happened with my phone. Might be it has got to do with the mobile battery. Might be the battery is not properly fixed or might have completely gone bad. Switch of the phone. Remove the battery. Clean the battery slot and plug it back in. Check if this works for or not.

As you said that you use your mobile phone to connect to internet very often then it came to also a problem caused by some malicious program that might have made way to your mobile phone. Switch off your mobile phone and remove the memory card and then boot it ON. Check if the same problem is noted or not. You may check if any other mobile is working well when the same memory card is plugged in it.

There can be a number of reasons put forward for this issue. It is very difficult to narrow on any single particular issue. But the solution that I see for this problem is to re-install the mobile operating system which can be done from the Nokia Customer care. It must be some related to the mobile operating system which causing the booting problem of the Nokia E-71. So I feel the Customer Care of Nokia can be helpful for you to overcome this issue.