Thread: E72 can't send emails

E72 can't send emails

Hello Guys,

I need your help to sort out my query which related to Nokia E72. I have been accessing my email account with my nokia mobile. But from five days I am not able to send the email. The message which I send is remains in the outbox folder. I don't have any idea about this problem. If you have solution over this email issue of Nokia E72, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: E72 can't send emails

I think this is not problem of your mobile. This type of issue mostly happens due to the internet service issue from the your mobile network service provider. So I think you need to contact to the customer care of your mobile network. I had also gone through this type of problem. And I did the same above thing to resolve it.

As per my experience I suggest you to configure the internet setting of your Nokia E72. It might also happened that you changed the internet profile mistakenly. You need to activate the internet profile which is compatible for your mobile network. This issue mostly cause the interruption for internet access.

Your mobile seems to be have some serious problem. There might be some hardware or application with your Nokia mobile. You need to visit the nearest service center of Nokia , in the way to resolve this issue. I think you also need to try with other mobile browser such as Opera mini, to check same email issue with it also.

Thanks friends for all your instant help!. All you suggestion was very helpful for me to resolve this email issue. As per of of your suggestion I configured the internet setting. For this I take the help from the my mobile network service provider. And not I am able to send emails without any issue. I really appreciate all your help.