Thread: Nokia 5230 and iSync

Nokia 5230 and iSync

I am having an doubt about which i need your help so that i can work with my issue. I wanted to use the iSync with the Nokia 5230 in the Apple Mac OS X with which i can synchronize the phone with the computer of mine. But could not find any way to perform the same. So hoping that you might having the solution for the same. So if possible then help me with the Nokia 5230 and iSync issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia 5230 and iSync

If your device is not working with the iSync then there are some of the plugin introduced which can help you for this. Just download the Nokia iSync plugin which is having the functionality to work with the Nokia and iSync together. So if possible search for the same on the Google download the same to work with your issue.

Keep on top of your calendar easily by synchronising meetings and appointments between your Nokia device and iCal, Apple’s handy desktop calendar, using iSync. You can also use iSync to synchronise contact information between your Nokia device and your Mac’s Address Book, including:
    • phone numbers
    • addresses
    • email addresses
    • web addresses
    • photos

Source: Nokia

Quote Originally Posted by Lambard View Post
    Keep on top of your calendar easily by synchronising meetings and appointments between your Nokia device and iCal, Apple’s handy desktop calendar, using iSync. You can also use iSync to synchronise contact information between your Nokia device and your Mac’s Address Book, including:
    • phone numbers
    • addresses
    • email addresses
    • web addresses
    • photos

Source: Nokia
    I have gone through the same on Nokia but find that it is not having the support for the Nokia 5230. So i think if you provide me the compatible plug in for the same then i can use the iSync with the device of mine.

I think there is a latest version of the plugin is released which is having the functionality to work with the same as you are looking. You can search for the iSync Plugins 7.1.2.7 and download the same which is having the compatibility with the Nokia 5230. Also it this version having the update for some more device. Thats all!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there is the plugin which i have use with my device and worked all fine. The plugin is known as the iSync Plugins 7.1.2.7 which i have used and like it most. So if you need you can also use the same on your device. To work with the same it is better to download the attachment which i have given below that is having the plugin.
    Attached Files Attached Files