Thread: HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) MP3 Ringtones

HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) MP3 Ringtones

I have bought a new HTC Tilt 2 mobile phone just before some days and as i am not much familiar with the software system of this phone. Actually i do not know that how to delete the MP3 files from my memory card and put it in to ringtone. Can anybody tell me how to do it if anybody is familiar with the HTC phone's operating system.

Re: HTC Tilt 2 (AT&T) MP3 Ringtones

It is very simple to take off the mp3 files from your memory card and set it as a ringtone on your HTC phone. Go to the Start and open Tools then File Explorer. Now hold the touch on the file which you want to set as ringtone and then choose "Set as Ringtone" on pop up menu. If you want to have more then one file then copy those files from the memory card and then go to the File Explorer and paste it in the Ringtone folder.

I would like to inform you that the AT&T has provided the size limit of the ringtone so if you try to use files bigger then the 600 k then it would not be working. I think you would be trying to use whole mp3 songs as a ringtone on your HTC phone. And even if you have pasted them in Ringtone folder, you would not be having those files in drop down list under Sounds and Notifications.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have the same mobile and i have found the file explorer when i connected my phone with the computer system. But i am facing some problems with the SD memory card as there is no option to check my memory card from the file manager. Can anybody help me to see my HTC's memory card on my computer so that i can transfer some files.

If you want to access the memory card from the computer which you have inserted in your mobile phone then as you have said that you have got the file explorer. Try to have a look on the upper left corner of the screen where one arrow has been provided from which you can choose the source whatever you like to access. You can select the storage card from there which shows your memory card inserted in your HTC.