Thread: C905 Geotagging

C905 Geotagging

Hello friends,
    I am thinking to tell my cousin to purchase Sony Ericsson C905 camera phone for me. But I am not knowing much features about it. Also I heard about the Geotagging, which I am not having knowledge about. So I am expecting some help from your side about the C905 Geotagging. Hope that someone hanging out there would help me soon.!!

Re: C905 Geotagging

Sony Ericsson has announced the first Cyber-shot and his slider more advanced camera phone. With an 8.1 MP camera and real camera flash from its peak capacity, it is easy to take picture on a phone that derives its looks from a digital camera and offers the picture quality to match. the photos of this phone. C905 is a beautiful phone with great design as well. C905 will be available in selected markets from Q4 2008.

Before taking the decision of buying it, you should check the C905 Features that is described as follows :
    • It is true digital camera styling and an 8.1 MP camera with Xenon flash.
    • 2GB Memory Stick Micro.
    • 2.4" scratch-resistant mineral glass display.
    • Wi-Fi.
    • Cable ITC-60.
    • GPS enabled for geo-tagging of photos and navigation.
    • GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS / HSDPA 2100.
    • Available in three colors Night Black, Ice Silver and Copper Gold.

SE phones rock in camera, sound and good user interface.

Why would you need a camera and a cordless phone when it can do both jobs? This is the logic of Cybershot C905, Sony Ericsson signed a phone with a 8.1-megapixel photo sensor and a xenon flash, allowing it to take digital snapshots of a quality quite acceptable . Connected, the device can instantly publish their best shots on the internet on a site like Facebook or a personal blog. Its GPS sensor can also add their geographic coordinates of where they were made.

The C905 GPS brings already installed Google Maps, and GPS-assisted service allows you to find places using your exact location. The C905 brings navigation software mounting procedures Wayfinder Navigator 7, which offers an advanced navigation tool and guided step by step instructions. The C905 is equipped with Music Player 3.0 media player, which is the same as bringing the Sony walkman 3.0. The player supports MP3, AAC, AAC +, E-AAC +, WAV, VMA, M4A and MIDI. It also has an equalizer MegaBass multimedia. C905 records videos in QVGA quality at 30 frames per second. The clips are recorded in the format. Mp4, and occupies 3 Mb per minute of recorded video.

The phones come with more and better cameras, but cameras of the line Sony CyberShoot, are noted for their quality, from the impressive 8 megapixel C905 brings the geotagging, smart contrast adjustment, face detection, Xenon flash , and a phone completely designed around this impressive professional camera. It also has Navigator GPS-Assisted GPS function, and voice-guided trails. With the introduction of new mobile devices including digital camera, A-GPS technology and the new role of geotagging, are left behind the complicated methods of synchronization between a camera and a separate GPS device.

The geotagging can help you find a wide variety of online information on the geographical location, entering the coordinates of latitude and longitude in an image search engine that has this feature. It is also possible to use the geotagging data services to locate and news Web sites based on location. One of the features that can not miss in the chambers of the future will be the geotagging. Or what is the same, the ability to mark each photo with the exact coordinates of longitude and latitude of the place where it was taken. With the rise of GPS, cameras will benefit from this unique technology, bringing digital imaging to a new level. It is defined as geotagging the process of adding geographic information in the metadata of image files, video, audio, websites, etc. serve for geo-referencing.