Thread: Nimbuzz and Ebuddy problem

Nimbuzz and Ebuddy problem

Hello,
    I want a good free instant messaging software. I only use Windows Live Messenger personally so the platform does not interest me more than that. I have tried Nimbuzz and Ebuddy but I am having problems while running that. I know these two applications and not much more. What are your opinions on each, or even more.?? Please help me as soon as possible.!!

Re: Nimbuzz and Ebuddy problem

I would like to suggest you to installed Nimbuzz properly. Maybe the problem is occurring because of Socket Connection Failed, or HTTP connection failed. Try to configure Nimbuzz this way :
    Operator: SFR
    Accespoint name: websen
    Username: guest
    Password: guest
    DNS: 172.20.2.10
    Proxy address:
    Proxy port:
    S.P.A.M=Stupid Posts And Message

I think that there is no difference with the applications. If you do not pass out with Nimbuzz you will not have with ebbudy, IM + or another. Regarding the question about the VOIP issue does not arise because the VOIP is disabled when you are on GSM and only works in Wi-Fi. I would like to tell you that I use my origami star (not iphone) and I have not been outside the package, wireless or without wireless.

Here I think I have a solution to your problem. Simply download the free intermediate of the apple store application Palringo. Palringo Create a free account and then go on the "P" on top left and click "add service" then choose MSN or another. Here are some applications you can download for free on the app store for iphone to use MSN. I'll let you choose one that suits you eBuddy, im +, Nimbuzz, Palringo, Fring. Try it and maybe your problem get fixed.

There is a very nice web application that allows you to connect to msn messenger (Windows live), ICQ, AIM and Yahoo messenger on the iphone.
    I tested it and it works! There is nothing to install and it's free. Click "Go" to the homepage of the site MyMobiler-messenger for testing. My Mobile Messenger 1.0 Is a free web application Which Enables you to use your favorite instant messaging services-through your mobile phone such a Windows Live Messenger, AIM, ICQ or Yahoo Messenger. You Need a new series internet access is your phone to use the service. It uses your phone's data plan and you Do not have loads per message.

MSN on iPhone was already possible with a number of apps to the rank which Nimbuzz , Palringo and a few others - but now landed a heavy weight sector specializing in emulation of the famous Microsoft's messaging software. The app can also emulate AIM, ICQ, GTalk and Facebook, integrates push for those in 3.0 and should propose the landscape soon. According to me it is the best application of this type on Iphone.