Thread: Sony Ericsson trackID application

Sony Ericsson trackID application

Hi everyone,
    I am having the Sony Ericsson S500i. Unfortunately this phone does not track ID feature that allows identifier music by recording a sample. Do you know if it is possible to download this application and then install it on the phone? I have searched a lot on Web but I was not getting the proper solution. Maybe because I am not knowing more about the trackID application. So I am expecting some information on Sony Ericsson trackID application.!! Hoping that someone would help me sooner.

Re: Sony Ericsson trackID application

I am having the Sony Ericsson T715, so I am discussing about it. Hope that you find something useful. Like the iPhone, the Sony Ericsson T715 comes with the TrackID application, identifying a few seconds of the artist and title of a song. To do this, simply to record a clip of it, the phone does the rest. The Sony Ericsson T715 has a media player to playback audio files and most popular video. It also allows playback of streaming video (the YouTube application is also installed from source). [...] The Sony Ericsson T715 is a device that could be classified in the mid range. It is simple, effective and equipped with the latest technology like smartphones. With the T715, Sony Ericsson phone offers high quality, accessible to all, thereby expanding its range of products compatible 3G/3G +.

The Sony Ericsson W610i combines the qualities of a walkman and a phone changed. This quad has an MP3 player with the application TrackID music recognition which allows a title to receive the name, artist and album correspondents. Sony Ericsson W610i mobile phone on Best Mobile. Record a short snippet of music and TrackID (powered by Gracenote Mobile MusicID) returns in a few seconds on your phone title, artist and album.

This is software that is part of the firmware. I have not seen just in Java, in order to install it independently. I think the MIDP and JVM version of the T650 is to old for trackID. If I am right, than I'm sorry to say, but there is no way to get it working on your phone. You should know that TrackID is a terrible implementation. It alone justified the purchase of a SE phone which is equipped.

The Sony Ericsson W302 allows users to discover and experience music wherever they are. Play songs randomly or create their own playlists and listen to them wherever they go. You can also listen to the radio and if you're not sure who the artist, the W302 features TrackID function music recognition which will give you all the answers.

Sony Ericsson, Movistar presented with a new musical trivia contest for mobile phones "Guess the song and win", which allows to know in an entertaining way TrackID application of Sony Ericsson, by which we can identify the name, artist and other characteristics of a song in seconds, independent of time and place to be heard. Sony Ericsson and Movistar took to the streets and metro stations various combination posters with pictures and words that let you read correctly decipher the song title which is the subject. TrackID is a music recognition service that provides the name and artist of the track that is playing out of the phone. By activating the application, it records a small fragment of the song you want to identify and, in just a matter of seconds, get all the information on it in seconds. You can even use TrackID to identify songs you do not recognize, regardless of whether they are playing on the radio or via the FM radio RDS on the same phone. This application is also available in other models of Sony Ericsson.