Thread: Problem of E55 Out of Memory or Memory Full

Problem of E55 Out of Memory or Memory Full

I am facing the problem with the E55. I am getting the Phone Memory Full message but my phone has the memory of 50 megabytes and only 700 kilobytes are free, that not all I am also having the 2 giga bytes sd card and it is also having 700 megabytes memory free. I constantly access the email through the Nokia sync thing, I am not sure whether this is clogging up the memory space of my mobile phone or not. Please help me with the problem of E55 Out of Memory / Memory Full.

Re: Problem of E55 Out of Memory or Memory Full

Well if you are using the internet browser a lot then you should go inside it and delete the privacy data. This operation will provide you with some Megabytes back, and if possible, you must change the message memory to the memory card. This will help to utilize the minimum of phone memory, which will help you to get rid of the message of memory full.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for the reply,
    After I have cleared the browser cache I have only get the one megabyte of memory back, and changing the mail message to the card I have seen no difference in the memory. Can you give me more detail related to it? Can anybody specify how much memory it will have when it come out of the box. I will be waiting for related replies.

Well according to me it come with 60 megabytes but that is excluding the FW. It will be better to take the backup the messages and contacts and then do the soft reset *#7370#.
    Note this step will delete everything which is present on the phone memory but not on the memory card. This will give you maximum space on the phone memory and you can start it over again.

I am also facing the similar problem with my E55. I though it is email clogging up the memory space since there is nothing else stored on the phone memory that has not come with the phone. However, if delete the emails from the mobile phone it will also be deleted from my email account which I do not want. Can you suggest me any other solution for this problem.

Only solution seems to be:

a) Backup your phone with OVI Nokia Suite first.

b) Dial: *#7370# - erases all your data

c) Restore your data with OVI Nokia Suite

Works like a charm on mine. Like brand new.