Thread: Nokia E52 wifi error

Nokia E52 wifi error

I am using the Nokia E52 and i have problem regarding the WiFi. Actually whenever i try to use wifi and then when i go back to the phone menu i got a system error. I have to reboot my phone to make it work again. Do anybody has any idea that how this happens and why it happens?

Re: Nokia E52 wifi error

I have the same mobile phone and facing the system error when come back from the browsing. Actually i do not have any problem while browsing but when i finish it off then my phone pops up with this error. I have not found any solution yet except restarting my phone. Hope that will get the perfect solution for dealing with the system error.

I have solved this problem but there is bit another problem that you would be loosing all the information as you have to restore all the factory settings on your mobile phone. This will be solving your problem of system error. But make sure that you take the back up of all your important data before restoring factory settings because after doing it you would not be getting your data by any chances.

There could be some kind of error regarding the operating system of your mobile phone as you are getting a system error. For dealing with the software errors on your mobile phone, You have to give your phone to the Nokia who can reset or reinstall an operating system on your mobile phone. Even i was having this system error on my N series Nokia phone which has been removed now by reinstalling the os.

I think there would be some program installed on your program which is causing a system error on your mobile phone. I think you should try by uninstalling all the external programs on your phone and make sure that you keep back up for those executable files so that you can again reinstall them. But not that while installing the programs again keep on checking the problem after installing one program.