Thread: n900 restarts when using browser

n900 restarts when using browser

I have a Nokia n900 phone. The problem I face is that whenever I try to use the phone for browsing the browser restarts. It happens everytime. I really do not know what could have been wrong? Its really a big problem for me now. Please do help me out in making the issue to be sorted out well. Please do help. hank you.

Re: n900 restarts when using browser

The problem basically is associated with the application that is been installed. It may be that the browser application has some issues. You need to check t for the thing. do look out as it may be that you have installed some external application which may be affecting the browser. So make the things to function well by removing the other application.

The problem could also relate to the memory of the phone. It may be that the phone memory may be used up well. It is essential that you check out for the thing that the phone memory is not been used up well. so in order to make the issue to be sorted out well it is essential that there should be some memory to get access to write well to the application.

Check out that some virus is not affecting the phone. There is a possibility that some virus or threat may be affecting the phone and this is the reason that it is not able to function well. So do check out for the thing you may be able to workout well. So in order to sort the issue make the device by scanning the phone completely. Do check out.

Try to update the firmware of the phone you may then be able to work out or process accordingly to the same. Updating the firmware of he phone may also lead to removal of the bug that is been appended. Sp it would be better that you do check out for the thing. It would be great that you do look out and make the things to get implemented.