Thread: Phone does not connect with PC suite

Phone does not connect with PC suite

I have recently bought a new Nokia N96 and i am trying to connect this phone with the Pc Studio. I am using windows vista 64 bit on my computer and all the configurations are up to date. When i connect my phone with the computer system via USB then my phone pops up with an option where i am selecting for 'pc suite mode'. But i got an error saying that phone is connected in a non-compatible mode.

Re: Phone does not connect with PC suite

I think you have installed a another Nokia Pc suit which might not be working with the Nokia N series mobile phones. Otherwise there is not a possibility that the pc suit you have installed on your windows operating system does not detects the mobile phone. I suggest you to reinstall the PC Suit which you have installed on your computer. Them try to do it again, I do not get the perfect reason behind its wrong behavior but you may try it again by reinstalling it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have bought a Nokia N86 mobile phone and i am facing the same problem on my windows xp operating system. Actually i have downloaded this software from some unknown website where it was provided as a free software and as i was not having much time to search more sites for the same so i just installed it. Can anybody help me to connect my N86 with my Nokia Pc Suit.

I think there would be some wrong settings on your Nokia N series because of which your phone is not detected by the pc suit and instead it should be searched by pc suit itself, It gets in to the file transfer mode. Go to the Menu of your mobile phone and then go to Tools and select for Connectivity. Here you have to select for the USB choose Select PC Suite in USB Connection mode and choose YES for Ask on connection.

It seems that the Nokia installer have not updated the cable drivers perfectly. To deal with this kind of problems please follows the given steps.
    1. Uninstall the current cable drivers.
    2. Download the current usb cable drivers from an official web site of Nokia.
    3. Now install it and check whether your problem has been waved off or not.