Thread: Jailbreaking procedure of Sprint Blackberry

Jailbreaking procedure of Sprint Blackberry

Hello guys,

I am suffering from some troubles to take my blackberry phone. I can get my hands on an 8330 for free from sprint but I am on ATT. Do you all have any idea about any possible solution to unlock the sprint phone and use it on ATT?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I don't think, it can be done on this edition of the phone because a lot of compositions are integrated within the device. But there is something that restrct your device for jailbreak.

The phone that you are using is a CDMA phone but if you are going to integrate with the AT&T then you need be fully prepared with the GSM phones otherwise you can't perform all this.

I am a new guy here to do all this because I just purchased a sprint blackberry but not familiar with all these operations, Would you tell me what is jailbreaking ? And do you know about any bad effect on the phone to perform the jailbreak operation on the phone and I wanted to know Is it safe for the iphone or not ??

Yeah ,you come to on right point if you are unaware about the jailbreak then you can find the appropriate information from the internet but for general information- The jailbreak is one of the procedure that is performed on the phone and it allows the user to access the files outside of the filesystem that the administrator intends to make available to the application or user in question.

If you want to know more about this procedure then you can visit on this link that will suggest you with a lot of information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jailbreaking_for_iPhone_OS
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are searching for the appropriate and absolute information about the procedure to implement it on the phone then you need to specify the specific model number of your carried phone.

Because, according to the model number and version, the procedure goes to support this and one of the example that you have seen earlier within the first post. There are some technical issue and compatibility issues also.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"