Thread: Sun Direct DTH: Sun TV in Stereo

Sun Direct DTH: Sun TV in Stereo

Hello people, I have recently shifted to mumbai from chennai and I am facing a small problem here. I have got a Cable connection here but some channels like Sun TV are missing. I am big fan of Sun TV and hence need it anyways. Back in chennai I had Sun Direct DTH with Sun TV in Stereo, so I want to know from where I can get this facility in mumbai. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Re: Sun Direct DTH: Sun TV in Stereo

There are many DTH services available in mumbai such as Tata sky, Reliance BIG TV and Videocon DTH service. You can subscribe to any of the following services and I am sure that these DTH service will be providing Sun TV as all the regional packages are available. Also SUN TV is free and hence you will not have to pay extra for the channel.

Talk to the cable operator and ask him to provide the channels which you like. Most of the cable operators block the regional channels which are free, so that the paid channels are viewed more. The channel which you want to see is a free channel and must be included in the monthly package. You can also exchange an existing channel which you dont watch with the channel you want to watch.

For your information, Sun Direct DTH service has also been started in mumbai and hence you can subscribe for the service now in mumbai. There are many offers which are available now which makes it a more popular service. They also have started "Channel on Demand" system which will enable the user to make one channel of choice free on payment of certain number of months together. Visit the official website of SUN Direct DTH and look for the local vendor.

Now SUN TV is available in Stereo output on all the services. Earlier Sun stereo was only released on SUN DIRECT DTH but now the channel is available in Stereo output on all services. You can order a SET TOP BOX from the existing Cable operator and attached it to your TV. Set top box has over 700 channels including SUN TV and many more regional channels. Instead of shifting the currently used service, you can order a Set top box which will be more cost effective as the monthly charges for Set top box are lower than any DTH service.