Thread: Studio XPS 1340 Overheating

Studio XPS 1340 Overheating

Hello, I have recently bought the Dell Studio XPS 1340 and I have come to know that the it is having the problem of the Overheating. If you are having the problem of the Overheating and I am not able to understand the basic problem behind it. If you are having any suggestion for that or if you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Studio XPS 1340 Overheating

Hello, if you are having the problem of the Overheating then you must need to make use of the some of the following solutions:
    • Remove the Power from the Laptop.
    • Then you need to turn it over with the hinges away from you.
    • You need to put out the 10 phillips screws.
    • Then you need to remove the base cover.
    • Then by removing the philips screws you need to remove the plastic vent cover.
    • Simply replace the base cover.

Hello, I am also having the problem with the the Dell XPS 1340. When I was using it, I come to know that it is got overheated and if you make use of it then you will get more problem due to the overheating. So, if you use the Dell then you will face this. So, if I want to minimize that, then what type of solution I need to use. If you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, if you are getting the problem of the overheating then you must need to make use of the minimum applications on your laptop. That means don't make use of the applications which are not useful. Means you need to stop all of the unnecessary applications which are running on your laptop and which are not useful. So, simply right click on the applications from the task bar and simply exit from that. So, that your memory would not be utilized for that applications and you will get the solution for that.

Hello, I think that if you are getting the problem of the Overheating then you must need to make use of the Dell support service. As if you simply use the support from them, then you will able to resolve your problem with free of cost and also without any kind of problem. So, simply make use of it and then you will able to get the problem solved. So, simply do that and solve your problem.