Thread: Dell Vostro 1015 Sound/Audio Too Low?

Dell Vostro 1015 Sound/Audio Too Low?

I have the Dell Vostro 1015 laptop which i have purchased three weeks before only. I am having question for you people. The Sound/Audio is too low of Dell Vostro 1015 laptop. When i play the songs or movies on this laptop the the audio comes very low in this laptop. I have also tried it by connecting the headset but it was also only little bit louder than the inbuilt speakers of the laptop. So how can i resolve this issue of the laptop.

Re: Dell Vostro 1015 Sound/Audio Too Low?

You have the Dell Vostro 1015 laptop which you have purchased only three weeks before and you are thinking that the volume of this laptop is very low as compared to the other laptop. It may be possible that you have not increased the volume level of you laptop. You will get the speaker icon in the right bottom corner of screen in your laptop. So increase the volume level from there.

I think you have not installed the driver software of the audio device of the Dell Vostro 1015 laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system installed in the laptop. So i will advise you to install the driver software for the audio device of the laptop. After installing it restart the laptop. This will resolve the audio problem related with the Dell Vostro 1015 laptop in Windows 7 operating system.

If you are still getting the same low audio output from Dell Vostro 1015 laptop after installing the driver software for the audio device of the laptop then think there is no problem at with the volume level of your laptop. It may be the default full volume of your laptop. So we cannot do anything to increase the volume level of your Dell Vostro 1015 laptop in the Windows 7 operating system.

I think it is possible that the movie you are watching on the Dell Vostro 1015 laptop is itself having the low volume level. So i will advise you to run and see some other movies on your laptop. May be this is the reason for getting low volume during the playback of the movies on the laptop. Many times this is the reason and we think that there is some problem with the laptop or the desktops.

As the Dell provides the Conexant HD Audio drivers and the software's for its desktops and the laptops for the audio purpose, i think you will also be having the Conexant HD Audio software installed in your Dell Vostro 1015 laptop for managing the audio output in the laptop. It may be possible there is some audio output setting in this software. Check it out and make the changes where ever is necessary.