Thread: New XPS 1645 Crashes constantly

New XPS 1645 Crashes constantly

I have just purchase the new Dell studio XPS 1645 laptop two days ago and this has started creating the problems from now only. This laptop has started crashing by itself at the random times. I am not able to get this issue.So i am not able to resolve this problem by myself. I need help in resolving constant crash problem with new XPS 1645 laptop.

Re: New XPS 1645 Crashes constantly

You have recently purchase the Dell studio XPS 1645 laptop just two days ago and this laptop is getting crashed at the random times by itself. Well the laptop crashing issue comes with the hardware problem most of the times. So it is possible that there is some hardware problem in your laptop. May be the RAM of the laptop is not properly fitted. So check it out.

I will recommend you to remove and reconnect all the hardware connected to the Dell studio XPS 1645 laptop properly. May be some of the hardware may be got loose or disconnected from the motherboard because of which the laptp is getting crashed some times. For eg. RAM memory , graphic card and other hardware. So try this out may be this will resolve the problem.

I will advise you to turn on the Dell studio XPS 1645 laptop on the AC charger power supply by removing the battery of the laptop. Because i am also having the laptop which was crashing down many times and it was because of the battery. The laptop was working properly with the charger, without the battery. So try this may be the same case with you.

I dont think so you should try to resolve this crashing issue of the Dell studio XPS 1645 laptop by yourself because this is the brand new laptop which you have purchased two days ago. So i will advise to contact the Dell service center and ask them for resolving the issue. If they are not able to resolve the problem then they will replace it with the new laptop.