Thread: Hard drive of Iball 1512 laptop is not detected

Hard drive of Iball 1512 laptop is not detected

Hello friends, i have the Iball 1512 laptop and i have installed the Windows Vista operating system in this laptop. But yesterday when i was trying to start the laptop then nothing was coming on the screen after the iball logo. So i am thinking that the hard drive of Iball 1512 laptop is not detected. So how can i resolve this problem. I am waiting for the solution of this issue.

Re: Hard drive of Iball 1512 laptop is not detected

You are having the Iball 1512 laptop and it is currently having the Windows Vista operating system and you are saying that the internal hard drive of the Iball 1512 laptop is not detected. I think may be it is because of the loose connection. So this issue will be resolved by reconnecting the hard drive of the laptop properly again. So connect it again ans start using your laptop.

This can be the hardware or the software issue. But most probably i think this is the hardware issue because you are not getting any error message on the screen of the laptop during the startup. Because the screen of the Iball 1512 laptop is not showing anything after the iball logo. So i will suggest you to reconnect the graphic card and the hard drive of the laptop again in the slot properly.

I think you should try to start the Iball 1512 laptop in the safe windows mode if it is not starting in the normal Windows Vista mode of the operating system. If the laptop is starting in the safe mode then after that again try to start the laptop in the normal mode. If it fails again then login in the safe mode again and run the system restore of the laptop and restore the system settings back on the date when it was starting properly in normal windows mode.

If any of the above suggested methods are not working to solve the hard drive issue of the laptop then i think it is the big hard drive issue with your Iball 1512 laptop. So take your laptop to the Iball service center because they will resolve this hard drive issue of your Iball 1512 laptop. If your laptop is not in the warranty period then you can also contact to the nearest service center for the desktop and laptop.