Thread: iPhone Speed Typing Test

iPhone Speed Typing Test

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new apple iphone from the branded store. It has amazing features and it looks very well. I find difficult to type message in iphone. I want to asked How fast can you type on your iPhone? Is there any iPhone Speed Typing Test available to test typing speed? Please help me.
    thank you.

Re: iPhone Speed Typing Test

Hey there is one link through which you can test your typing speed on your iphone. There is no need to download and install any software in your iphone to do this. Just use following steps to test Typing Speed.
    1.First in your iphone go to the browser.
    2.Now go to the http://www.iphonetypingtest.com/
    3.Now follow the online instruction to test your speed on iphone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey why don't you use Pogo Stylus to type quickly on your iphone. The soft tip glides easily over the surface of the display, making it fun and easy to sketch, draw characters, or just slide to unlock. The body of the stylus is a lightweight aluminum alloy, with an anodized finish in your choice of three colors. Laser-engraved graphics set off the matte sheen of black, gunmetal, silver, or hot pink to best advantage. You can get this from any online stire.

Hey why don't you try TypingWeb to increase your typing speed on the iphone. This is online typing tutor for iPhone. Now increase your touch screen typing speed on your free time and track your progress all for free. You have to enter "iphone.typingweb.com" in your iphone's web browser to go to that site. After this follow the instruction to start tutorial.

Hey why don't you use Kudit application to test your typing speed on the iphone. Calculates the words per minute of anything you type; type your thoughts/words/ideas just as you would in an SMS or email. Prove to your friends that the iPhone's touch-screen is a perfectly valid input device by showing exactly how fast you can type! You can get it from it's official site.

Hey you are new to iphone and that's why you are getting difficulty in typing. You have to make practice of it so that it will become easy for you to get rid out of this problem. After two or four weeks you will not face any problem while typing.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.