Thread: NB205-325BL Is There Any Way To Rotate Screen?

NB205-325BL Is There Any Way To Rotate Screen?

Hello, I want to read the ebooks from my new NB205-325BL Laptop. It come with the Windows 7 pre installed. And it is having the graphics of the mobile Intel 945 express. I think this is giving me problem. If you are having any solution for the NB205-325BL Rotating Screen then please provide that to me.

Re: NB205-325BL Is There Any Way To Rotate Screen?

Hey, I have search the related for this and not able to get that solution. I don't think that you will able to get any kind of solution from this. I had also searching for the solution which is related to it. If you are having any solution on it, then please provide that to me. So, if you are having any idea then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, if you are having graphics driver installed for the motherboard which are of the Intel, then you can simply able to get the solution for your problem. As, after installing the Intel Driver you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the graphic option which will simply provide you the solution. So, that you will able to get that. It is just needed to make use of that. Then you can rotate the screen as per your requirement.

Hey, If you want to rotate your screen then you can simply make use of the trick below. For that you just need to make use of the combination of the Ctrl and Alt and arrow key combination and then you can able to get the solution for your problem. So, that you need to use the arrow key from which you will able to get the screen as per you want. So, you can make use of it and get the solution for your problem.

Hey, I have the only one solution of the Graphics option which is available from the Intel graphics driver. If you make use of the option from that then you will able to get the solution for it. So, simply get the help from it and then you will able to get that. So, you can get the solution by the use of the intel drivers installation cd. As it will install it and you will get the solution for your problem.